By purchasing this $10 Custom Gang Sheet listing, you are securing your place in line with our ganging specialist. In order to keep your order moving forward, please follow the directions listed below:
Please email your transparent PNG, PDF, SVG, files that you need printed and indicate the size, quantity and color of each design clearly to: email@example.com
- One color change can be made on most PNG or SVG files.
- If your file needs anything added such as names, numbers, etc. please include these details (size, color, font, etc) when emailing.
- If your artwork is under 250 DPI, or the quality is too low for our standard of printing, you will be contacted by the email listed above.
- Under no circumstances will we print any Trademark or Copyright designs. This is infringement and is considered illegal and could be punishable by law. If we notice something that falls under our TM policy, we will reach out and request a new design to take its place or remove the design completely from your order.
- This fee is non-refundable.
By submitting your artwork, you are certifying you are the designer of this artwork OR have the legal right to produce a print of this artwork by a third party printer. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure you are authorizing the printing of this artwork within the designers terms and conditions. Orders suspected of Copyright or Trademark Infringement will be cancelled pending verification of licensing. You will be given the opportunity to substitute your artwork.
**DTF TAT is 3-5 business days. The date your order is placed is considered day 0.
IMPORTANT INFO: Please ensure your artwork is free of transparent pixels. A transparent pixel is a semi colored or transparent area o f your artwork. These are frequently caused from background removal sites or unintentional apple pencil strikes. Transparent pixels are not visible to the naked eye; however, the printer does see them and will print them. Transparent pixels will print white. We are not responsible for reprinting artwork due to transparent pixels.
COLOR INFORMATION: Please note, DTF prints are printed in CMYK color codes. Designs created in RGB color codes will be converted to the closest color for printing. Please be advised colors may vary from screen to screen. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure their artwork is color coded correctly for CMYK coloring.
- Pre-press garment for 7-10 seconds
- Press transfer onto garment with medium-heavy pressure.
- POLY 275° for 7-10 seconds
- Blends 275° for 7-10 seconds
- COTTON 300° for 10-12 seconds
- Warm/Cool peel
- Cover with parchment paper or a Teflon sheet and press again for 5-7 seconds