SUBLIMATION PRESSING INSTRUCTIONS
- Pre-press apparel for 5-7 seconds to remove moisture or wrinkles
- Place transfer image facing down and cover with parchment paper. (OPTIONAL: Use heat tape to secure the design down)
- Medium/high pressure
- press for 45-60 seconds at 400°.
Sublimation transfers require a HEAT PRESS OR CONVECTION OVEN to be applied. They can not be applied with an iron.
Sublimation transfers are for white or light colored garments and textiles with 50% or higher polyester count. The higher the poly count, the brighter the image will be. Actual product colors MAY vary from mock up photo due to device display capabilities and monitor settings.
Sublimation does not use white ink therefore if there is white in the design it will become the color of the substrate you apply it to.
The colors on the listing may differ from the colors on transfer. The true colors will show once pressed.
DTF PRESSING INSTRUCTIONS
- Pre-press garment for 7-10 seconds
- Press transfer onto to garment with medium-heavy pressure.
- POLY 275° for 10 seconds
- TRI 275° for 10 seconds
- 50/50 300° for 12 seconds
- COTTON 325° for 15 seconds
- HOT PEEL
- Cover with parchment paper or a Teflon sheet and press again for 10-15 seconds.
**THIS IS A SUBLIMATION OR DTF TRANSFER ONLY** There are no returns or refunds on any transfers.
**SUBLIMATION TAT is 1-2 business days.**
**DTF TAT is 3-5 business days.**