DTF Customs require NO MINIMUMS!
- Upload the image(s) you wish you have printed by clicking the “Click here to customize your DTF Gang Sheet” button. A new tab will open to create and size your gang sheet.
- Put in the number of gang sheets you are ordering in the first dropdown and in the second dropdown you will select the size of your gang sheet.
- Click "set"
- From here upload your design(s). Your sizing and placement of designs can be arranged here. You must make sure the sizing and coloring is correct as it will be printed exactly as it is uploaded. We recommend you upload a TRANSPARENT PNG image with a 300 dpi.
- Once your artwork is formatted, click on the green "Confirm" button. You will be prompted to return to the product page. Click “Redirect”
- Add the desired quantity and then click “Add to Cart.”
- Pre-press garment for 7-10 seconds
- Press transfer onto garment with medium-heavy pressure.
- POLY 275° for 7-10 seconds
- Blends 275° for 7-10 seconds
- COTTON 300° for 10-12 seconds
- HOT Peel
- Cover with parchment paper or a Teflon sheet and press again for 5-7 seconds
By submitting your artwork, you are certifying you are the designer of this artwork OR have the legal right to produce a print of this artwork by a third party printer. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure you are authorizing the printing of this artwork within the designers terms and conditions. Orders suspected of Copyright or Trademark Infringement will be cancelled pending verification of licensing. You will be given the opportunity to substitute your artwork. In the event your order is cancelled as a result of infringement, a 20% processing fee will be assessed to cover the cost associated with the initial file upload.
**DTF TAT is 3-5 business days. The date your order is placed is considered day 0.
IMPORTANT INFO: Please ensure your artwork is free of transparent pixels. A transparent pixel is a semi colored or transparent area o f your artwork. These are frequently caused from background removal sites or unintentional apple pencil strikes. Transparent pixels are not visible to the naked eye; however, the printer does see them and will print them. Transparent pixels will print white. We are not responsible for reprinting artwork due to transparent pixels.
COLOR INFORMATION: Please note, DTF prints are printed in CMYK color codes. Designs created in RGB color codes will be converted to the closest color for printing. Please be advised colors may vary from screen to screen. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure their artwork is color coded correctly for CMYK coloring.